We at Power Lifein the pursuit of our core values of Customer Orientation and Striving for Excellence are commited to the issue addressed in this policy .This shall be followed and practiced throughout the organization.
It is the policy of organization to:-
- Delight Customer by designing, Manufacturing and marketing products and providing services, that consistently fullfill their need and expectations.
- Establish, implement and maintain a quality management system.
- Comply to all application statutory and regulatory requirement.
- Continuesly improve the adequacy and effectiveness of the Quality Management System by determining risk and opportunities related to external and internal issue and through setting relevent quality objectives and targets and their periodic evaluation.
- Communicate the content of their document within the organization and make it available to interested parties as appropriate.
- Ensure it continued suitability for conducting business through periodic review by Top Management.
Total Quality Management is a strategic initiative of our Company and we have progressed a lot along this unending journey towards Business Excellence. Our Total Quality Management efforts are focused around the 3 broad dimensions of:-
- Customer Orientation
- Process Improvements, and
- People Involvement.
The aim of the Company is to always provide satisfaction to customers.
The Company will develop, design, produce and market products and services that cater continuously to the needs and expectations of customers and succeed in gaining/retaining a competitive edge.
A Quality System meeting international standards will be implemented and maintained.
Procedures and processes shall be standardized and effective control systems instituted to eliminate variability due to non-conformance. The standards and systems shall be continually reviewed and upgraded.
Periodic audits and management reviews shall be carried out.
Human resources will be developed through planned and structured training and development programmes to be conducted on a regular basis.